Here is a stunning custom Taylor GS all Tasmanian blackwood currently for sale in the UK at Sound Affects Premier, Ormskirk, Lancashire.
Ok its £5298 or $AU8640.
But this thing is eye candy! I bet it sounds even better than it looks.
The specifications are:
- Grand Symphony
- Florentine cutaway
- Tasmanian Blackwood top, back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Special Ebony fretboard
- 2-piece back configuration with .200 backstrip
- Ebony headstock overlay
- Performance bracing
- 1-11/16² nut
- Short scale (24-7/8²)
- V- carve neck profile
- Slotted peghead
- ES2 electronics
- Tusq nut
- Micarta saddle
- Clear pickguard included in case
- Figured Maple body & fretboard binding
- Maple, single ring rosette with bound soundhole
- Gloss back & sides finish
- Gloss top finish
- Satin neck finish
Worldwide shipping is available.
I love the blackwood top, the Florentine cutaway and the slotted headstock.
Guitar by Taylor Guitars:
Tasmanian blackwood supplied by Tasmanian Tonewoods:
I hope this one finds a good home.
Go check it out.